UPDATE: MAIN PART OF THIS COMPETITION IS OVER. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR RESULTS and SUBMISSIONS: The results of free3dtutorials.com’s 3d modeling competition 2010
free3dtutorials’s end of the year modeling contest is here! Together with our partners: 3d.sk and our new partner site premium3dtutorials.com, we would like to invite you to join our competition and win great prizes!
+ 1 year membership at premium3dtutorials.com
+ 1 year premium membership at 3d.sk
US$ 1100+ VALUE
2. Wacom Bamboo Pen&Touch tablet
+6 months of premium3dtutorials.com membership
+6 months 3d.sk membership
US$ 350+ VALUE
3. Wacom Bamboo Pen&Touch tablet
+3 months of premium3dtutorials.com membership
+3 months of 3d.sk membership
US$ 240+ VALUE
1. create a 3d model of:
- a girl robot
- abstract object
Choose one theme. It’s your choice, your interpetation, your fantasy.
2. send us your work, your name by e-mail at: info(at)premium3dtutorials.com no later then december 31, 2010. Please don’t forget to add a short info about yourself..
3. Your artwork must be created by you, original and not yet published anywhere on the web..
4. Please send us your wireframe too.
About our partners:
Get in-depth tutorials and courses, frequently updated, reference photos, download model files and more. You will never get stuck with premium3dtutorials.com - if you need an answer or a little help, just ask! Experienced CG artists and moderators are there to help you.
3d.sk – your source of high resolution, high quality, human photo references – royalty free.
- Resolution of submitted image should be at least 1280×1024 or higher.
- We may publish your submission on all participating web sites as well as on our facebook pages
- By submitting your work, you give us exclusive rights to use and publish your work at all our websites and online properties.
- competition is for beginners or intermediate artists. If you are a pro…. this is not for you
- winners will be selected and notified no later then on January 7th 2011 by email and published at participting web sites.
- we reserve the right to disqualify your entry if it is incomplete or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these rules.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers and other expenses resulting from the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner unless otherwise stated.
- Failure to claim a prize within the time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternative winner.
- we reserve the right to alter, amend or close the competition as necessary.
- In the case of any disputes regarding these rules, or the rules or instructions of a specific competition, our decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.